Mental wellness committee
About the Mental Wellness Committee (MWC)
MWC aims to promote mental wellness throughout the engineering community with initiatives and events like painting and therapy dogs.
|Executive Team 2020-2021|
|Co-Chairs||Julia Rafferty and Grace Reszetnik|
- Apple Picking: Hop on the shuttle bus to MacDonald Campus and spend the afternoon picking organic apples with your pals. You can share your recipes and/or have a bake off afterwards.
- Therapy dogs: Bringing therapy animals to campus during exam season to reduce stress
- Tea Tasting: What's the tea, sister?
- Ice Skating: In January, the committee organizes an ice skating outing to Mount Royal's Beaver Lake. Bring warm socks and a thermos of hot chocolate!
- Spinning: Blow off some of that mid-term stress and join us on an adventure to Spin-Energie
Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org find out when the next meeting is! It is never too late to join the committee!
If you have any suggestions for events, you can reach out on Facebook.
Events are publicized on the Pipeline, Facebook page and the seasonal newsletter.