The role of the EUS VP External, is to help connect you with industries, opportunities and amazing people to enhance your undergrad. The mandate involves representing you, EUS members, on a national level to professional and student organisations like the OIQ (Ordre des ingénieurs du Québec), the CFES (Canadian Federation of Engineering Students) and CREIQ (Conférération pour le rayonnement étudiant en ingénierie au Québec). These student federations, which regroup all engineering students throughout Quebec and Canada, serve as a platforms for discussions and help us improve on making the engineering profession more relevant to our students.
The VP External also oversees the delegation to CREIQ and CFES events throughout the year to connect with other engineering students from across the country. Keep an eye out for in house engineering competitions (MEC), Quebec scale competitions (QEC & EngGames) and national competitions (CEC) to put your skills to the test and meet incredible people. The portfolio also includes finding conference opportunities to inspire and educate students within the EUS community, such as the EUS Conference and the CFES Conference on Diversity in Engineering.
According to Title II of the Constitution
The Vice-President External shall:
- Represent the EUS to outside bodies in conjunction with the President;
- Maintain links with student organizations at the provincial, federal, and international levels;
- Represent the EUS at provincial, federal, and international engineering organizations with which the EUS chooses to be affiliated;
- Oversee committees and delegations with direct ties to external student organizations;
- Serve as the official spokesperson for the EUS in the absence of the President.
|2017-2018||Cannon Wan Chu Wah||To be submitted|
|2016-2017||Jessica Dakkak||Midterm Report|
|2015-2016||Jean-Louis Shi||Midterm Report|
|2014-2015||Marc-Olivier Granger||Midterm Report|
|2013-2014||Bryan Gingras||Midterm Report|
|2012-2013||Ulysse Lechene||Midterm Report|
|2011-2012||Myriam Desranleau||Midterm Report|
|2009-2010||Tedi Angoni||Not Found|
|2008-2009||Courtney Lessard||Midterm Report|