|The current design|
The Pipeline is the engineering Listserv sent to all undergraduates studying engineering at McGill University.
Submit to the Pipeline
Submissions to the pipeline can be made via http://pipeline.mcgilleus.ca; here you can issue the text body, header, any notes prior to publication, and even add attachments. If you're needs exceed the limitations of this web tool, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
The schedule for the 2019-2020 Pipeline goes as follows:
- Submission Deadline: Every Saturday @Midnight
- Editing: Editing will take place on Sunday. If you need a blurb pulled, message email@example.com.
- Publishing: The Pipeline will be delivered on Mondays on a weekly basis
The ECSESS department's listserv, the LiveWire, is one of the most actively updated and anticipated newsletters. Currently this listserv is restricted to electrical, computer, and software engineers exclusively. If you're interested in posting to this list, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Pipeline subscription list is managed by McGill's LISTSERV software. McGill updates the list each year, but sometimes there are mistakes. To change your subscription settings:
- Navigate to the McGill LISTSERV homepage.
- Find EUS_PIPELINE and click on it.
- Click "Get Password". Enter the email address to which you'd like to receive the Pipeline and a password. Click "Register Password".
- Go to your email account and click the confirmation link.
- Navigate back to the McGill LISTSERV homepage and find EUS_PIPELINE.
- This time, click on "Log In".
- Log in with the email and password you used earlier.
- Click "Subscribe or Unsubscribe".
- Click "Subscribe" (if you'd like to subscribe) or "Unsubscribe" (if you'd like to unsubscribe).